Monday, August 12, 2013

Terraza Del Mar

This is a picture of our new home in Cartagena Colombia.  Bocagrande is what we would call the neighborhood or district as they call it.

 
We will be on the 25th floor of the building. 

The company Robert works for requires that once we choose a condo it must pass a safety inspection by the company before we can move in.  One of the requirements is that we cannot live on the 3rd floor or below and we are not allowed to live on the top floor of a building.  Since this unit is on the 25th floor of a 29 story building we knew we would be fine on that issue.  What we didn't know was there was an issue with a lock on one of the windows, yes Spiderman might scale the 25 floors and break in, so they had to arrange for this to be repaired and Robert can still move by the end of this week.

It will be nice to arrive and move right in to the condo.

I have some pictures to share but had an issue getting them to post to the blog.  Once I work this out I will post them.

 I love the view from the balcony of this unit and that was very important to me.  I figured if I'm going to live on the Caribbean I wanted to be able to see it everyday!  I also love the kitchen in this unit.  Many of the units Robert looked at had galley type kitchens and I really wanted an open concept style.  We got a 3 bedroom unit so we have plenty of room for guests.

This building has 2 pools, a spa, a game room, 24 hour security, and right on the beach. 

I really think we will be very happy in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment