Saturday, September 7, 2013

The View From Here...

 
 

I finally finished unpacking and found my camera so I decided to start with the view.

The picture above showing the U.S. Coast Guard Ship is the view when you walk out on the balcony and look to the right.  This is the harbor and the location of the Colombian Navy.  The U.S. Coast Guard has been here doing training exercises with the Colombian Navy.
 
This picture above is the view straight out our balcony and looking down.  This is the early morning hours but by 10:00 am this will be filled with chairs and umbrellas and lots of activity.


This picture is to the left of the harbor picture and shows how Cartagena is located on a point with water all around it.
 
When I sit in my chair on my balcony this is the view.  The Walled City of Cartagena is on the point.  We are going to the Walled City tomorrow so I am excited to see it and I plan on taking lots of pictures.  I also have this view from my kitchen and living room.

The views are beautiful and I still can't believe I am here!





No comments:

Post a Comment